VENDORS PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS, SEVERAL THINGS HAVE CHANGED FOR 2017
The Alabama Horse Council Horse Fair Vendor Exhibition provides an excellent opportunity for marketing your organization, your products, and/or your services.
The AHC will provide you with the following:
1. Your name will be included in the 2017 Horse Fair Program Book. (If all fees are paid by February 3, 2017.)
2. Your name & location will be announced throughout the weekend.
3. The rental space includes table and chairs. Some spaces have electricity (Bring your own long extension cords.)
4. Two (2) Exhibitor Passes.
5. Vendor spaces will be labeled.
6. Vendor space will be assigned when all fees are paid.
7. Vendor Office will be open from 10:00 am until 6:00 pm, Friday, March 3, 2017. Vendors are expected to set up on Friday, March 3, 2017.
8. BRING YOUR OWN CARTS to unload your equipment and goods. Vendors must unload their own equipment and goods. There will not be facility assistance in unloading.
Outdoor Vendor Spaces are primarily intended for tack trailers, truck, tractor and trailer dealers. The Fair reserves the right to make location changes as it deems necessary for the good of the Fair and/or the safety of its participants.
The Vendor will be responsible for the following:
1. Vendors may furnish their own tables, table covers, chairs, booth drapes, display racks, signs, banners, etc.
2. You may set up, starting at 10:00 am on Friday, March 3, 2017. Bring your own carts and equipment to transport your booth goods. We do not unload for you.
3. For outdoor spaces, you may set up two vehicles, trailers, etc. Additional units can be set up for $100.00 each.
4. Vendors are expected to keep booth open until Fair has ended on Sunday.
5. Vendors are requested to remain open for the evening shows, for business reasons and security.
6. All vendors are required to sign a PUBLICITY/LIABILITY RELEASE form.
7. Vendors paying after February 17, 2017 and after MUST pay with cash or cashier’s check. Please do not mail after this date.
Approximate Booth Size Price
Small 10 X 10…………..………………..………$200.00
Large 10 X 14…………….…………..……..…..$300.00
*Outdoor Space .………………………………..$250.00
Each Additional Outdoor Space .…………$100.00
**Bring your own carts for unloading equipment and goods. The facility will not have unloading assistance available.**
Contact for vendor information:
Mail Vendor Contract & Liability Form to address below and make checks payable to:
Alabama Horse Council
P. O. Box 553
Columbiana, AL 35051
*Note: Vendors paying February 17, 2017 and after must pay with Cash or Cashier’s check.
2017 Vendors to pick up packets at the FAIR OFFICE on March 3, 2017
Vendors that do not set up on Friday, March 3, 2017 will be expected to pay to get in the gate on Saturday, March 4, 2017. Vendors get in the gate FREE with their passes only. Vendors that forget or lose their passes will be expected to pay to get in the gate on Saturday, March 5th.
For more information about Sponsorship and Vendor opportunities, contact Molly McGraw at firstname.lastname@example.org