The Alabama Horse Council Horse Fair Vendor Exhibition provides an excellent opportunity for marketing your organization, your products, and/or your services!
The AHC will provide you with the following:
- Your name & location will be included in the 2013 Horse Fair Program Book.
(If all fees are paid by 12-21-2012)
- Your name & location will be announced throughout the weekend.
- The rental space includes table, chairs and electricity. (as needed). (Bring your long extension cord.)
- Two (2) Exhibitor Passes.
- Vendor spaces will be numbered.
- Vendor space will be assigned when all fees are paid. ( * As fees are received, spaces will be assigned.)
- Vendor Office will be open from 10:00am until 7:00pm, Friday, January 18, 2013.
Outdoor Vendor Spaces are primarily intended for tack trailers, truck, tractor and trailer
dealers. The Fair reserves the right to make location changes as it deems necessary for the good
of the Fair and/ or the safety of its participants.
VENDOR PACKETS WILL BE PICKED UP AT FAIR OFFICE ON January 18 2013.
The Vendor will be responsible for the following:
- Vendors may furnish their own tables, table covers, chairs, booth drapes, display racks, signs, banners, etc.
- You may set up, starting at 10:00 am on Friday, Jan. 18, 2013.
- For outdoor spaces, you may set up two vehicles, trailers, etc. Additional units can be set up for $100.00 each.
- Vendors are expected to keep booth open until Fair has ended.
- Vendors are requested to remain open for the evening shows, for business reasons and security.
- All vendors are required to sign the PUBLICITY/LIABILITY RELEASE form.
- Vendors paying on January 11, 2013 and after MUST pay with cash or Cashier’s Check.
- All products and/or services to be promoted, sold, or given away are subject to approval by the Alabama Horse Council.
- The authority having jurisdiction in Montgomery, AL will provide each Vendor/ Exhibitor with a tax package. Payment of any and all taxes and/or license fees is a matter existing between the exhibitor and the authority having jurisdiction. Neither the Alabama Horse Council nor any of its representatives can or will be held liable for any unpaid taxes.
To Apply as a Vendor:
Please complete both the Vendor Agreement and the Publicity/Liability Release Form and mail with your check for the appropriate vendor fees to
ALABAMA HORSE COUNCIL
P.O. Box 240478
Eclectic, AL 36024
- DOWNLOAD 2013 VENDOR AGREEMENT HERE
- DOWNLOAD 2013 PUBLICITY/LIABILITY RELEASE HERE
- DOWNLOAD 2013 ADVERTISING AGREEMENT HERE